Dr Manju, a development professional sharing with The Bridge India India what kind of skills are required for Planning, Monitoring &Evaluation and how she builds the required skills during her training session
• Led program designing, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, and advocacy on thematic areas such as RMNCH+A, Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights (SRHR) and Life Skills Education, Maternal Health, Quality of Maternal Health Care, Sanitation, Local Governance, Access to Justice, Enterprise Development/ livelihoods, career/ employability skills and gender and empowerment.
• Led over 50 evaluations – RCTs, Quasi-Experimental design, non-experimental design longitudinal study design, impact evaluation, process evaluation, feasibility studies, needs assessments, etc.
• Worked with donor organisations such as UNFPA, UNAIDS, USAID, World Bank, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF), MacArthur Foundation, The David and Lucile Packard Foundation, Population Action International (PAI), and The Ford Foundation, Mercy Corps, Danish Refugee Council, Oxfam, Al Majmoua,
• Worked with government as well as 300 plus non-government institutions/ organisations
• Worked across South-East Asia, Southern and Western Africa, and Middle East.